Ross Lara is a platinum-selling music producer, composer, and sound designer. He strives to touch different markets around the world, to bring his particular blend of notable composition and electronic programming to their worlds. His passion for sound design and capturing the orchestra of our planet excites him most, which brings another layer of organic sounds to an electronic soundscape. Ross co-founded Archipelago Entertainment in 2014.
- 550 million+ streams and views across media platforms.
- Music produced and synced for Microsoft, Adobe, Mattel, PGA, Delta, Adidas, MLB, Spotify, WRC.
- Production and writing credits with Paul Oakenfold, Blue October, SHINee, Anitta, VIXX, Ferry Corsten, BT, f(x), Adventure Club, Dancing With The Stars, Disney's TRON, and many more.
- Sound designer for iZotope, Output, and Turn Me Up Games.
- One half of the electronic-pop duo, The Spacies.