Ross Lara is a music producer, composer, and sound designer. He strives to touch different markets around the world, to bring his particular blend of notable composition and electronic programming to their worlds. His passion for capturing the orchestra of our planet excites him most, which brings another layer of organic sounds to an electronic soundscape. Ross co-founded Archipelago Entertainment in 2014 and is an avid snowmobiler.
- 550 million+ streams and views across media platforms.
- Original music produced for Red Bull, Facebook, PGA, Delta, Adidas, MLB, Spotify, WRC.
- Production and writing credits with Paul Oakenfold, Blue October, SHINee, Anitta, VIXX, Ferry Corsten, BT, f(x), Adventure Club, Dancing With The Stars, Disney's TRON, and many more.
- Sound designer for iZotope and Output.
- One half of the electronic-pop duo, The Spacies.